SKIPPER Dual axis Doppler Log DL850
The SKIPPER DL 850 is a dual axis speed log, working on the Doppler principle with 270 kHz transducer.
It is providing longitudinal and fore/aft transversal ship speed relative to the sea bed or the water.
The DL 850 provides accurate navigation parameters measured as they happen, and presented in a logical, user friendly way.
- Power Supply: 110/22v. AC 50/60Hz. 20-40v. DC
- Maximum Consumption: 100W
- Display: 150x200mm Colour LCD with adjustable backlight
- Memory: Retains operational settings
- Speed Range: 0-40 knots in both axis
- Bottom Lock: 1-75 metres
- Water Track: Less than 3 metre below sensor
- Frequency: 540Khz. 4x5.5 degree beam
- Accuracy: 0.2% of speed
- Outputs: Analogue 0-10v and 4-20mA : NMEA 0183/RS232/RS422: VGA for Remote Display : Analogue signals for Remote Indicator : Interface for external printer
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Norwegian
- Classification: Wheelmark Approved
- Scope of supply: DL850 Control Cabinet, Junction Box, Sensor with cable and Stainless Steel Gate ValveT