Simrad Wind SensorWS80 Ultrasonic Wind Sensor
The WS80 ultrasonic wind sensor provides accurate and reliable measures of wind speed and direction. An obvious choice for high performance and reliability.
- Accurate measures of wind speed and direction.
- IP66 housing.
- Intelligent heating prevents icing up.
- Working temperature down to -52°C
- Well-proven and robust technology.
- This highly innovative ultrasonic measuring principle with no moving parts gives accurate and reliable performance without any wear-out problems and without requiring regular service.
- The WS80 has a built-in heating element to prevent snow and ice from building up, and is well suited for all types of essels/applications, ranging from fishing to dynamic positioning systems.
Display Type : Analogue
Backlighting Type: Adjustable red LED, illumination (10 steps, lighting zone configurable)
Construction: ASA/PC Luran S
Width: 172 mm (6.8 in)
Height: 172 mm (6.8 in)
Mounting: DIN43700 cut-out
Sealing: IP66 (fornt, full IP66 requires outdoor kit)
Humidity Range: 95% RH (max 30d/year)
Operating Temp: -15°C to + 70°C
Storage Temp: -40°C to + 80°C
Power supply: 12-24 VDC (SimNet 12V only)