Simrad StructureScan 3D Transducer Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Single
These transducers are designed for boats with steep or variable deadrise hull angles, for seamless display of SideScan and DownScan and 3D Imaging. As with transom-mount StructureScan 3D® transducer, the new Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel version deliver extreme target detail, bottom discrimination, plus bait and game fish separation at depths to 300 ft/92 m and a wider range of 600 ft/183 m Left & Right of coverage.
- StructureScan® 3D imaging transducer
- Scans up to 180 metres (600 feet) to each side of your boat
- Stainless steel transducer supports through-hull mounting
- Mount flat or with the included fairing block
- Each feature a low-profile design that minimizes drag; provide exclusive 3-channel beam, port and starboard SideScan, DownScan Imaging™ and 3D Imaging technology and feature a 30 ft/9 m transducer cable.