Simrad RS40 marine VHF radio with DSC and AIS receive
Stay safe and connected with this VHF marine radio featuring a sleek design with removable fist mic, Class D DSC functionality, and built-in GPS.
Keep track of nearby AIS-equipped vessels with an integrated AIS receiver, and add up to two optional wireless handsets to communicate clearly from anywhere on board.
- Operating temperature -15 ° C to + 55 ° C
- Operating voltage 12V DC
- Power consumption when receiving <1.5 A
- Power consumption when transmitting <6 A at high transmission power (at 13.6 V voltage) / <1.5 A at low transmission power (at 13.6 V voltage)
- Frequency range: transmit 156.025 to 157.425 MHz
- Frequency range: receive 156.025 to 163.275 MHz
- Digital Selective Calling (DSC): receiving Class D
- NMEA0183 Yes
- NMEA2000 Yes
- GPS Yes - integrated
- AIS receiver Yes - integrated / 2-channels
- Waterproof standard IPX7
- Dimensions 201.2 x 97.8 x 163.3 mm