Navmaster AIS Viewer is a software application which provides a graphic display of AIS.
targets on electronic charts. It can be supplied as software only for the user to connect to existing AIS equipment, or as a complete low-cost solution packaged with UAIS receiver, antenna and all cabling necessary for a fully self-contained system. Designed for small and medium-sized ports, Navmaster AIS Viewer is user-friendly and simple to self-install.
Navmaster AIS Viewer allows ports and traffic monitoring operations:
- Identify vessels
- Assist target tracking
- Simplify information exchange
- Provide information to assist collision avoidance
- Monitoring & identification of ships and other navigation objects in coastal waters from shoreside
- Monitoring & identification of ships and other navigation objects in the vicinity of an offshore installation
- Generation of alarms and notification messages in accordance with pre-set criteria
- Interface to radar for a comprehensive presentation of the traffic situation
Optional Extra Function
- Continuous recording of traffic situation data for playback and analysis.
Navmaster AIS Viewer main features:
- Unlimited target display
- Information filtering between Static, Dynamic and Voyage data
- Automatic or manual target activation
- Target tracking table
- Quick View button to display selected text labels for user-defined time period
- GoTo button to display best chart for selected target
- Option to display true scale target outline with transparent or solid fill
- Target text labels include name, call sign, MMSI No, position, COG, SOG, heading, RoT, ship type, ETA, destination
- Use of latest harmonised symbology conforming to IEC Standard 62288
- Compatibility with ENC, ARCS, Seafarer and C-Map CM93/3 electronic charts.
Electronic chart supply
The SLR200 is a compact dual channel synthesized VHF receiver designed to receive and decode any AIS transmissions as follows:
- Name of vessel
- Call sign
- Type of vessel
- Speed (SOG)
- Course (COG)
- Rate of turn
- Navigational status
- Vessel dimensions
- MMSI number
As international Electronic Chart Agents, PC Maritime
- Provide a full digital chart service including the provision of Weekly Updates.
Aftercare and service
- Our aim is to provide our customers with first-class support. We will listen to your comments and feedback, and use these to improve our products and service.
- Experienced PC Maritime staff available to give personal technical support
- Printed User Manual
- Hands-on training available
- Upgrade & Support contract provides automatic issue of upgrades and unlimited technical support
Fibreglass VHF antenna
- 2.4m strong white tapered GRP tube
- Stainless steel ferrule
- 1" x 14" TPI thread compatible with a range of mounts and extension poles
- 6m of cable