ADMIRALTY e-Nautical Publications
e-Nautical Publications (e-NPs) are electronic versions of official ADMIRALTY Nautical publications. Easy to use and update, they bring improved efficiency, accuracy and access to information bridge crews need.
- Weekly Notices to Mariners added accurately in seconds to ensure ongoing safety and compliance.
- Simple search functionality for easier access to important planning information.
- 87 official ADMIRALTY Nautical Publications available in an electronic format. The range includes Sailing Directions, Nautical Almanac, the Mariner’s Handbook and many more
Fast and accurate NM updates
e-NPs are updatable, electronic versions of official ADMIRALTY Nautical Publications such as Sailing Directions and the Nautical Almanac. This means that bridge crews can download and apply electronic weekly Notices to Mariners (NMs) updates to publications in just a few seconds every week, improving efficiency and accuracy on board during passage planning tasks.
Easier access to important information
Simple search functionality gives users quick access to important planning information. The e-Reader snapshot functionality also helps bridge crews to view, save and print e-NP pages as well as any applicable NMs and addendums, which can be used to support passage planning
e-NPs are designed to meet SOLAS carriage requirements, contain the same official information as their paper equivalents, and have been approved by the Flag States of over three quarters of ships trading internationally. e-NPs can also aid inspections by clearly showing when a publication was last updated with weekly NMs.
The expanding range of e-NPs of official ADMIRALTY Nautical Publications are as below:
- Sailing Directions
- The Mariner’s Handbook (NP100)
- The Nautical Almanac (NP314)
- ADMIRALTY Guide to the Practical Use of ENCs (NP231)
- ADMIRALTY Guide to ENC Symbols Used in ECDIS (NP5012)
- ADMIRALTY Guide to ECDIS Implementation, Policy and Procedures (NP232)
- How to Keep your ADMIRALTY Products Up-to-date (NP294)
- Cumulative List of ADMIRALTY Notices to Mariners
- Ocean Passages for the World (NP136)
- IALA Maritime Buoyage System (NP735)
- Symbols and Abbreviations Used on ADMIRALTY charts (NP5011)
- Annual Summary of ADMIRALTY Notices to Mariners
AENPs can be used on latest ADMIRALTY e-Reader or ADMIRALTY Gateway (AENPs Viewer). This single easy-to-use platform helps bridge crews to simplify ordering, updating, viewing and reporting tasks
Here to help
When you choose e-NPs we can offer you guidance to help you get the most from the service. Support items include installation guides and YouTube tutorials, with further support available